Class Type: Adult/Community Class
Duration: 9 weeks, 2 hours/week
[anaglyph_button pb_textbutton=”Learn more at bellevuecollege.com” pb_textcolor=”#ffffff” pb_textcolorhover=”#262161″ pb_bgcolor=”#262161″ pb_bgcolorhover=”#ffffff” pb_bordercolor=”#2c598c” pb_bordercolorhover=”#262161″ pb_position=”aligncenter” link=”url:https%3A%2F%2Fwww.bellevuecollege.edu%2Fce%2Fprograms%2Flanguage%2Fkorean%2F||target:_blank|” el_class=”korean-class”]
Whether you want to learn to speak Korean for business or travel, our beginning and intermediate classes are a great way to learn.
Our classes emphasize speaking Korean in culturally appropriate contexts. Classes teach conversational skills as well as Hangul, the Korean alphabet.
Lessons cover how to:
- Engage in simple conversations
- Ask and respond to simple questions
- Write simple sentences on everyday topics
- Read a variety of basic written materials
- Interact in social, business, and travel situations in a culturally appropriate manner.